After reporting four new cases of coronavirus disease (Covid-19) infection in the city, Mayor Oscar Moreno announced Thursday he will consider placing the city under enhanced community quarantine but will wait for guidelines from the Inter-Agency Task Force for Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF).
Mayor Oscar Moreno maintained his stand that the city need not be placed under enhanced community quarantine despite appeals from barangay officials for its implementation.
A group of Filipino-Chinese business operators was assisted by the city police in distributing five-kilogram rice packs to about 1,500 residents in the hinterland villages here on Saturday, May 2.
Six individuals, including an infant, from this city and Misamis Oriental suspected of having contracted the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) have tested negative, health authorities said Friday, May 1.
Forty-six Overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) from Northern Mindanao have arrived here from Luzon on Thursday, April 30, and some of them will have to undergo another round of quarantine before they are allowed to go back home.
Despite the national government’s move to ease the strict quarantine measures in some parts of the country, especially in Mindanao, some barangay chairpersons here have called on the local government to place the entire city under an enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) as a response to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic.
Hundreds of foreign nationals and their families who have been stranded in Mindanao have been flown out of the region aboard a sweeper flight bound for Manila Saturday afternoon (April 18), the Department of Tourism-10 (DOT-10) said.
A businessman accused by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of engaging in a financial scheme has denied on Saturday (April 18) that his establishment is into illegal activities.
Bukidnon Governor Jose Maria Zubiri, Jr clarified claims that he did not order a cease operations of a multinational pineapple plantation and a group of banana growers during the enhanced community quarantine.
The sole patient from this city who was previously tested positive for the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has been re-tested and was found out to be negative of the infection, health authorities confirmed Wednesday (April 8).