PHOTOS | 5 houses razed in Matina Aplaya fire

Aug. 10, 2016

DAVAO CITY — At least seven families were left homeless after five houses burned allegedly because of an overheated washing machine in Pag-asa Village, Matina, Aplaya here Wednesday afternoon, August 10.

fire_4fire_3Rodolfo Logatiman, one of the residents whose house was razed by the fire, said that they were not able to save many of their possessions in an effort to secure their family members. Fortunately, there was no casualty in the fire that happened at around 5:00 pm Wednesday.
fire_2While the fire was put out before 6:00 pm, small fires continued to burn in the house of Logatiman due to strong winds and the weak water pressure until 7:00 pm.
This was the second fire reported on Wednesday. Another fire incident happened in Barangay Sasa here on noon time. (
comments powered by Disqus